January 16, 2017
What do you and your family really need? More time together? Less stress? Less running all over town for the basics of life? At James Block Dentistry, you and yours can experience the best in oral health care with all of your needs met under one roof. From kids’ dentistry to specialty cosmetic services for Mom and Dad, get it all with this experienced and caring dentist and his staff in Fremont.
Prevent, Restore and Beautify
Those are the three goals of dentistry: prevent problems, restore damaged smiles and beautify less than perfect teeth. Rest assured that Dr. James Block and his team don’t view you and your family as just a set of teeth and gums. No, they look at the whole person and his or her needs and preferences. They also take special interest in Physiologic Based Dentistry, or how your muscles, jaw joint, bone structure and bite impact your oral function and health.
Services Offered by Your Family Dentist in Fremont
Dr. Block’s semi-annual exams and cleanings prevent tooth decay and gum disease in patients of all ages. He likes to see his littlest patients by age one to ensure their teeth are erupting correctly and to acclimate them to the routine care they’ll receive as pre-schoolers. Dr. Block often recommends plastic sealants, athletic mouthguards and fluoride treatments to keep young smiles strong and decay-free. Dr. Block also partners with primary care physicians in the treatment of sleep apnea with oral appliance therapy.
If dental problems do occur, he delivers state of the art treatments which restore failing teeth and gums and fill smile gaps as needed. These restorative services include:
- Sedation dentistry (nitrous oxide, oral and IV sedation) to ease the anxious patient and provide comfort and pain relief during complex procedures
- Tooth-colored fillings for metal-free cavity repair
- Porcelain crowns to protect and strengthen weakened tooth structure
- Root canal therapy to heal infection
- Bridgework and dentures to replace multiple teeth
- Dental implants, today’s strongest tooth replacement option
Cosmetic dental services at James Block Dentistry help patients achieve their aesthetic smile goals. Annoying gaps, deep discolorations and gummy smiles are transformed into winning smiles people feel good about.
Aesthetic services include:
- Composite resin bonding, a simple reshaping of minor tooth defects with a durable blend of glass and acrylic
- Porcelain veneers, dental laminates which disguise the front of teeth marred by stains and chips (he offers no-prep Lumineers, too)
- Gum recontouring using a soft tissue laser
- Teeth whitening, using amazing Sinsational Smiles, a safe and very effective gel system which lifts out enamel stains in about an hour
Dr. Block is a Great Choice
He’s got all your family dental needs covered, along with financing options that are easy on the budget. His staff will help you with your dental insurance claims as well, maximizing your plan benefits.
If it’s time for your dental check-ups, contact James Block Dentistry. We’d be honored to serve the needs of your entire family.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.