September 2, 2018
A recent study shows that at least a third of the new people you meet will assess your smile before anything else. That means that stained and discolored teeth could leave an unfavorable first impression. Thankfully, with teeth whitening from your dentist in Fremont, you can have those troubling stains lifted. Read on to learn how the process works, and prepare to have a dazzling set of teeth!
Sinsational Smiles Delivered!
Your Fremont dentist uses a highly effective method for lifting stains and restoring a consistent color to your teeth – the Sinsational Smiles system. This method consists of a powerful gel that is applied to the enamel, which is then activated by shining a LED light on the same area.
Here are some of the benefits that patients enjoy:
- The in-office procedure only takes 20 minutes to complete
- Patients see noticeable improvements with one application
- The gel contains a buffer that protects the enamel from damage
- For more convenience, there is a take-home kit available
By maintaining regular visits to the dentist, using the at-home maintenance pen and practicing certain lifestyle habits, patients are able to enjoy their smiles for up to a lifetime!
How to Maintain Your Smile
As mentioned above, it’s important to visit your dentist semi-annually for cleanings and checkups to maintain your smile. Here are some other things you can do in your everyday life:
- Rinse with Mouthwash – It’s always a good idea to keep some mouthwash with you when you’re out and about. A quick rinse after a meal helps to remove any leftover particles that could settle and stain your teeth.
- Practice Excellent Oral Hygiene – While rinsing with mouthwash offers temporary help, nothing beats properly brushing and flossing your teeth throughout the day. This protects your oral health and prevents stains from settling.
- Limit Consumption of Certain Foods and Drinks – Items like tea, coffee, wine, dark berries and tomato sauce contain a coloring agent called tannin. It can both stain and discolor your teeth, so it’s best to limit your consumption of such items.
Be Careful – This May Happen
Be warned – having a beautiful smile could lead to the production of healthy hormones like endorphins, serotonin, dopamine and oxytocin. That’s because improving your image and feeling better about yourself causes the secretion of these hormones, which boosts your immune system and improves your overall health.
To learn more about the benefits of teeth whitening in Fremont and to get on the road to smile perfection and improved overall wellness, reach out to schedule a consultation today!
About the Author
For nearly three decades, Dr. James Block has been listening to his patients’ concerns with an empathetic ear and providing the highest quality of care. He offers comprehensive services, which include teeth whitening with Sinsational Smiles at his private practice. Dr. Block can be reached for more information through his website.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.