November 28, 2018
Because you have teeth missing, you aren’t able to maintain a normal lifestyle. That means you can’t eat certain foods; neither can you speak with clarity nor smile with confidence. Thankfully, there is a proven method for restoring your smile while fortifying your jaw – dental implants in Fremont. But how much will you need to invest in them? Your implant dentist addresses that question, explains how the dental implant process works and discusses its benefits as you read on.
Why is the Dental Implant the Restoration of Choice?
The dental implant is considered to be the gold standard for replacing your missing teeth because of the following:
- The material it’s made from – Dental implants are made from high-grade titanium, a strong and durable material that is able to withstand the dynamic environment of your mouth.
- Where its placed – The implant does something that other forms of restoration don’t – it attaches to the jawbone to provide a level of stability and security only rivalled by the natural roots of your teeth.
- Your body’s natural reaction to it – Because titanium is a biocompatible material, the bone structure in your mouth will eventually fuse with it through a process called osseointegration.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Determining the cost of a dental implant procedure can only be done by visiting your implant dentist for an examination. That’s because the process is highly customized, and it has to be that way to be effective. Every person’s mouth and dental needs are different; thus, the dental implant procedure has to be tailored to accommodate each person’s specific needs.
Here are some of the factors that go into the cost determination:
- How many teeth are missing?
- How much healthy bone is available?
- What is the condition of your overall health?
- What is the condition of your oral health?
The only way these questions can be answered is to visit your implant dentist for a full examination. So a phone estimate won’t provide you with the accurate information you need.
Why Dental Implants are a Sound Investment
In addition to the attributes listed above about the dental implant process, it is a fruitful investment because, cared for properly, your implants can last up to a lifetime. That means you can eat the foods you’ve had to give up; you can once again let your personality show and smile with confidence; and you can speak coherently.
To get the process started, all you need to do is reach out to your local implant specialist to make an initial appointment.
About the Author
Dr. James Block earned his dental degree from the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. He has since gone on to provide the Fremont community with nearly 30 years of expert and compassionate care, using some of the latest technology available. To once again enjoy a rich life with a full set of teeth, visit Dr. Block for dental implant treatment at his private practice. He can be reached for more information through his website.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.